Monday, November 28

Eddy Currents part 1 - Xi'an: Drums and Cranes in the Rain

Due to a variety of reasons (lazyness, computer falure) I have not posted pictures here for a very long time. I have finally uploaded these pictures to the computer, but I decided that rather than going back and adding them to old entries, I would post new entries specifically for these images that got stuck other places. Because it is easiest to post four at a time, here are my four favorites from Xi'an:


In China, only drums and raindrops get in line













This is a good country to be obsessed with construction sites











I always think it's annoying when random people step into your pictures. Except when they make poses this perfect. Note the cranes in the background.











There is a pose in taiji that we jokingly call the backhoe. I'm not sure what it's really called, but that animal is probably just about extinct, which is certainly not the case with this beautiful orange species.

No comments: